Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ...

Wow this year has really passed quickly. When I was young, I can remember old folks saying the same thing and it just didn't seem that way. But now that I'm one of those old folks I have a different perspective.





I would like to take this time to wish you and yours a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! And yes In this time when many of our major retailers are going with slogans such as "Holiday Sale" and "Winter Sale", I am one of the ones who still leaves CHRIST in Christmas. So there's my public announcment for today.





I haven't had much time to play recently but I played a NLH multi today with 143 players and got 3rd for a decent payout. I lost when my A 6 met up with A 10.






I hope everyone is having good luck on the virtual felt.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog Pokerweblogs.com. .It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

Greets Peter

10:05 PM  
Blogger CC said...

Game at my house Saturday if you want to make the trek to Alpharetta. Just drop by my blog and leave a comment and I'll email you.

12:28 PM  
Blogger AJ "The Triple Threat" Martino said...

Hey,

I saw your post on another blog and figured I'd give you a headsup about a WPT giveaway I'm running this year.

You can win a weeklong vacation in the Bahamas, training from the pro's and a shot at 10 WPT buyins plus $10,000 in cash!

The first satellite is held on Full Tilt Poker (a freeroll) February 10th.

Right now there's only 34 players signed up, the top 4 advance to a single-table semi-final in February. The fields aren't going to get any smaller as word of this promotion spreads. So if you want in, you'll want to play some of the earlier events to have less competition.

Hope the tables & life are treating you well, and I look forward to you playing in our WPT satellite for free!

AJ
President
www.RakeReport.net

7:24 AM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

11:18 PM  
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home