Thursday, November 01, 2007

Decent Night of Poker ...

I made a decent run in two tournaments simultaneously on Full Tilt last night. I played in the 24k guaranteed with 1080 players and made the final table. I feel that I played well but a few key hands prevented me from winning it. One key had was with about 25 players remaining I was dealt pocket 10s. Blinds were 5,ooo/10,000 so with 80k in chips I had to be prepared to go all in with any good hand so I pushed with my 10s. The BB thinks for a minute and calls. To my surprise he held A 8 unsuited. The flop comes J Q 9, an 8 hits on the turn to give me a straight. At this point he can not win the hand so I'm prepared to rake in 170,000 pot which would put me in the top 5 in chips. BUT !!!!!!!!!!! One of the two remaining 10s hits on the river to counterfeit my straight for a split, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

Thanks to my friend, Surflexus for railing me.

While I was playing in the 24k, I decided to get in the Mookie. I finished 12th in it. Thanks again to Mookie for hosting.

2 Comments:

Blogger BrainMc said...

Good to see you back. My brother and I are going up to the AU vs UGA game next Saturday with some GA fans. We are going up early and will put in at least 1 tournament before kickoff. Let me know if you are going and want to join in or stop by.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Pokermaniak said...

Online Poker - promotion with free money for start play options, for new shark and beginner - all possible $50 bankrolls.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home