And the only non-blogger, Raveens girlfriend.
After looking at each team, I would seed the league as follows.
1) Drewspop - Larry Johnson is a straight up stud, add Marvin Harrison and D. McNabb and Chris has perhaps the best offense in the league.
2) Hoyazo - Another solid draft. Kurt Warner has more weapons available to him than any other QB. If he stays healthy he will be the steal of the draft.
3) The Non-Blogger - S. Alexander, T. Holt and J. Delhomme anchor a very solid offense.
4) Mowenumdown - R. Wayne, R. Droughns and M. Brunell are solid. Unknown rookie, M Bell can put this team over the top.
5) Raven - T. Brady and R. Johnson will anchor this team. Much of the success will lie in how many carries that McAllister loses to Bush.
6) Presdavelee - This team is the hardest to handicap, they could very well win it all. The only reason that I rank them this low is both backs, D. Foster and J. Lewis, are huge injury risk. And everyone knows you cant win without 2 stud RBs.
7) Waffles - I love D. Davis and C. Williams, if M. Bulger and P. Burress can post big numbers this could be the team to beat.
8) Surflexus - Two slight injury concerns with C. Palmer and C. Portis. If they stey healthy this team will be a contender.
9) MiamiDon - This is one team that I could have missed completely on. L. Jordan should get more carries and McGahee is primed for a huge year.
10) Thromdog - Solid receiving crew but RBs are suspect.
11) 23skidoo - Big concern is at RB, T.Bell has lost his starters role to M.Bell.
12) Mookie - Can T. Barber have another career year? Will B. Westbrook get 20+ carries per game? Can E. Manning improve on his big year last year? To many questions.
These reviews are for entertainment purposes only.