Friday, October 27, 2006

I have lost my blogging mojo ...

If anyone finds it, please let me know! I have just not had the desire to sit and write like I used to. I could give you a million excuses, like I have no time etc. But the truth be known, I'm in a writing funk.

I missed the weekly fantasy football update. (I promise to have a new one out after this weeks game). I have also lost touch with the blogger tournaments.

I hope everyone is doing good on the virtual felt, atleast in those rooms that will still have us.

I have had quite a run over the last few days with 2 final tables in multi events as well as a 12th place in another. Below are the details.

** PokerStars #34146659, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 648 players
Dear mowenumdown, You finished the tournament in 12th place. A $106.92 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

** PokerStars #34146710, Pot Limit Omaha Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 219 players
Dear mowenumdown, You finished the tournament in 4th place. A $175.20 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

** PokerStars #34146725, Limit Razz Buy-In: $30.00/$3.00 64 players
Dear mowenumdown, You finished the tournament in 3rd place. A $355.15 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Other than helping my poor bank roll, I was happy to do so well in 3 consecutive events. And another cool thing is each tournament was a different format. I have fallen in love with Razz!

2 Comments:

Blogger slb159 said...

The Razz cash games on Full Tilt are a goldmine if you've taken a liking to the game.
Congrats on your finishes.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Poker Jones said...

Excellent, Smithers.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home